Pensky Marten Flash Point Apparatus
This is widely used for determination for closed cup Flash Point of Fuel Oil, cut back asphalts, other viscous material and suspension of solids having a flash point above 490C (1200F).
General Descripation & Specifications
This apparatus is made as per IP 34. ASTM D-93 and IS 1209-1978 method B. The apparatus consists of brass test cup with handle, removable cup cover with spring operated rotating shutter having Oil Test Jet/Gas Test Jet Flame Device. Stirrer with flexible shaft. The assembly rests in air bath, which is covered, with dome shape metal top. The cup is fitted with insulated handle and locking arrangement near cup flange. The assembly is kept on round shaped electric heater with Energy regulator temperature control. Suitable for operation on 220 Volts 50 cycles AC .
The following accessories are not part of the standard supply and supplied at an extra cost.
- Open clip for converting Close model to open cup test model as per IP 35.
- IP 15C Low Range (-7-1100C x 0.50C) thermometer
- IP 16C High Range (900C – 3700C x 20C) thermometer
- Electric FHP motor with stirrer (in place of hand stirring)
- Voltage varrier temp. controller with digital temperature indicator.